Globally renowned for its refined, evocative sensibility. Defined by character and comfort. Immersed in art and storytelling. NoMad Wynwood is an iconic blend of exceptional design and creative energy, developed by NoMad’s talented minds in architecture, design, curation and cuisine.
As rich, imaginative and inspired as NoMad’s most coveted hotels, each residence is furnished and finished with an unmistakable mix of irreverence and charm, warmth and surprise, New York City-born legacy and sunlit Miami vibes—created for living a full and fascinating life.
Designed for living artfully.
PROPERTY AND BUILDING
- Located in the heart of Wynwood, Miami’s cultural and creative capital
Flexible ownership, no rental restrictions
- Humanistic, modern architecture from the designers of Mandarin Oriental Hotels & Residences, Brickell City Centre, St. Regis Hotels and more.
- Artful cuisine: world-renowned, 13,000 SF Casa Tua Cucina on ground floor
Rich, evocative interiors from the award-winning talent behind Soho House, The Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons and more
- Ultra high-speed Wifi
- Fully furnished and creatively curated by NoMad and the award winning DesignAgency
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors Private balconies in all residences
- Streamlined modern kitchens outfitted with Bosch appliances
- Imported Italian-designed cabinetry and woodwork
- Spacious walk-in closets
WYNWOOD’S DISTINCTIVE ARTISTRY
- Ever-evolving and rapidly transforming, the coveted Wynwood district takes inspiration from multiple worlds. Steeped in history and reinvigorated by new and next generations, Wynwood reveals an inspired balance of rich heritage and in-the-now vision. Art embraces the neighborhood—in its walls, its style and its community.
THE NOMAD BRAND
NoMad Hotels are celebrated across the globe and consistently ranked among the best in the world—their design ethos inspired by the homes of well-traveled global citizens.
Born in New York City, NoMad transformed a bargain wholesale district into the rich and vibrant epicenter of midtown Manhattan. With hotels in London, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, their intuitive approach embraces and absorbs the energy and individuality of each location. The premiere NoMad Residences Wynwood takes the brand’s unique approach and brings it to life through interiors that reflect Wynwood’s colorful character and creative enterprise. Every NoMad experience is rooted in a culinary vision that brings together the collective spirit of both the community and the location: thoughtful, imaginative and welcoming to all.
The soul of NoMad is in its extraordinary artwork, commissioned and curated from the world’s finest museums, galleries and collectors, pieces that evoke, elevate and endure.
- Globally-acclaimed NoMad curation and design Rooftop NoMad Restaurant and Bar with separate elevator
- Inspired, impeccable landscaping Full-service rooftop pool, sun deck and cabanas
- 24-hour concierge and building security
- Expansive lobbies and retail space
- 24/7 valet parking and in-building garage
- Top-tier fitness and wellness center, with dedicated outdoor fitness lawns
- Grilling area and outdoor cinema
- Extensive library and co-working spaces
- Bicycle storage
10% At Reservation
10% 60 days after Contract
10% At Groundbreaking
10% At Top Off
60% At Closing
Studios from US$ 550,000
One Bedroom from US$ 630,000
Two bedrooms from US$ 950,000